Tuesday, August 24, 2010

APOTHECARY ~ Satin & Birch Soaps


This week in the Apothecary, I've decided to showcase an Etsy artist - Leslie - and her shop Satin & Birch.

She makes pretty gift packages of glycerin soap in any colour of the rainbow. My favourites are these ones. I think they would make wonderful little favours or additions to a guest bathroom. Either way, they're made with 100% pure glycerine and absolutely no harmful ingredients. I like that they're so delicate looking, something that isn't easy to do (having been a soap maker myself). Also, the pretty tags she's displayed with some of them are done by a friend of hers - Bluebirdlane.

Enjoy and take a peek at her Etsy shop.

I think these poppies are just so gorgeous. They would look fantastic as a wedding favour!
Coffee and Cream roses.
French Flower Market - a combinations of Jasmine, White Carnations and White Roses.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, those are spectacular! The detail is amazing. Too pretty to use on a regular basis but what a hit in an elegant powder room or guest bath for that extra special person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just went over there and her soaps are gorgeous! Thanks for the tip!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabric roses that are coffee colored. Such a nice color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria